MAKING AN OFFER (AFTER DISCUSSING THEIR CREDIT REPORT)
- SA: (CLIENTS NAME) Looking at the number of the negative accounts and inquiries on your report, The plan we have for you is: (DISCUSS THE PLAN, THE RATE AND THE TURN AROUND TIME)
- IF THE CLIENT SAYS THE PLAN IS TOO EXPENSIVE
- SA: I understand, you do not need to pay it in full. We have come up with payment plans so our clients can choose which one suits your budget. (DISCUSS PAYMENT OPTIONS, RATE AND TURN AROUND TIME)
- SA: Please know that the prices already includes (SEE PRICING RATE INCLUSIONS) and not all company has those as inclusions, let us take the credit monitoring system as an example, with Credit Robin, you do not need to pay for it monthly already so that is one less worry on your part.
- I DON’T HAVE MONEY AS OF THE MOMENT
- SA: Okay. Let me know when can I give you a call back so we can proceed with you starting with the process? (SCHEDULE A CALL BACK)
- DO YOU GIVE DISCOUNTS?
- SA: Let me see what I can do. (CONTACT SALES MANAGER)
- IF THE CLIENT SAYS I’LL SHOP AROUND FIRST
- SA: No problem! There are a lot of credit companies out there but with Credit Robin, we assure you that you will still get after sales support up until we will be done with working on your account. You can just call me during office hours, and I will be glad to help you out with any questions you may have.
- I’LL THINK ABOUT IT FIRST
- SA: That is totally fine. How about I give you a call back, 3 days from now so we can touch base about the things that we have talked about? (If the client gives a time and date for call back, schedule a call back)
- I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO MY WIFE/HUSBAND
- SA: Sure, I can also talk to your wife/husband so I can further explain our services and answer any question he/she may have for me?